Frank Kendall, DoD Acquisition @ CSIS
Frank Kendall, Acting Under Secretary of Defense, AT&L spoke at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) on The Acquisition Implications of the DoD Strategic Guidance and the FY2013 Budget.
See the full transcript here.
- World’s First 3D Printed Car Took Years to Design, But Only 44 Hours to Print feedly.com/e/qKk6sJp8 1 day ago
- STEM and IT graduates can't find jobs and face stagnant wages due to flood of guest workers t.usnews.com/Z35fbf 1 day ago
- Beyond weapon systems, will @usairforce leaders discuss modernizing the Pentagon for the Digital Age? dau.mil/publications/D… #ASC14 2 days ago
- To Engineer is Human: youtu.be/wSu1TzAlAWU A touching and inspiring video. 5 days ago
- @facebook employs 7,000. @Microsoft laid off 18,000. Why does Zuck still need H1B visas to import STEM workers? bit.ly/1lZQJWL 5 days ago
- RT @lewandog: Beautiful quote || #Data14 @presentationzen http://t.co/y0XjWKsPKV 6 days ago
acquisition Air Force anthony williams Army AT&L budget bureaucracy business change management articles clinic collaboration collective intelligence conference cost estimating culture cyberspace Dan Pink DARPA defense budget Defense Business Board defense strategies digital digital business digital platform digital revolution Dilbert DNI DoD don tapscott E20 efficiency enterprise 2.0 Frank Kendall future General Cartwright Google government HBR healthcare Heath Brothers IBM IC innovation integration IT jack welch Jeffrey Zients Kindle knowledge management leadership macrowikinomics management Mass Collaboration medical Motivation nilofer merchant OMB open model OSD policy program management race against the machine Rosabeth Moss Kanter Seth Godin social business steve denning strategic planning strategy technology TED THINK UAV Vijay Govindarajan Vivek Kundra white house