Frank Kendall, DoD Acquisition @ CSIS
Frank Kendall, Acting Under Secretary of Defense, AT&L spoke at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) on The Acquisition Implications of the DoD Strategic Guidance and the FY2013 Budget.
See the full transcript here.
- .@usairforce developing swarms of mini-drones military.com/daily-news/201… 2 days ago
- Building an unkillable robot defenseone.com/technology/201… 2 days ago
- RT @rossdawson: 6 Ways that Chief Digital Officers Transform Businesses - @ValaAfshar fm @RichieEtwaru huffingtonpost.com/vala-afshar/ho… 2 days ago
- Artificial Intelligence Will Be Felt First In Robots That Can See And Learn ow.ly/3xUAws 3 days ago
- In 1915 my grandfather joined the Italian Army to fight in WWI, 100 years later I have the honor of presenting to them on #Agile in Defense 4 days ago
- SASC bill would delegate most MDA authorities to Service Acquisition Execs - Bold move by @SenJohnMcCain defensenews.com/story/breaking… 5 days ago
acquisition Air Force Andrew McAfee anthony williams Army AT&L budget bureaucracy business clinic collaboration collective intelligence conference cost estimating culture cyberspace Dan Pink DARPA defense budget Defense Business Board defense strategies digital digital business digital platform digital revolution Dilbert DNI DoD don tapscott E20 efficiency enterprise 2.0 Frank Kendall future General Cartwright Google government healthcare Heath Brothers IBM IC innovation integration IT jack welch Jeffrey Zients Kindle knowledge management leadership macrowikinomics management Mass Collaboration medical Motivation nilofer merchant OMB open model OSD policy portfolio management program management race against the machine Rosabeth Moss Kanter Seth Godin social business steve denning strategic planning strategy technology TED THINK UAV Vijay Govindarajan Vivek Kundra white house