Frank Kendall, DoD Acquisition @ CSIS
Frank Kendall, Acting Under Secretary of Defense, AT&L spoke at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) on The Acquisition Implications of the DoD Strategic Guidance and the FY2013 Budget.
See the full transcript here.
- RT @amcafee: The new unarmed military drones are lightweight, flexible, and highly capable bit.ly/1EdvzKq #2MA 13 hours ago
- The future of Cancer treatment is almost here wired.com/2015/04/tina-n… #health 14 hours ago
- .@DeptofDefense to Start its Own @USDS nextgov.com/defense/2015/0… #DoD #digital 15 hours ago
- DoD Service Acquisition Executives advocate key reforms in their testimony to #SASC defense.gov/news/newsartic… 18 hours ago
- Ex-Nasa man to plant one billion trees a year using drones ow.ly/3xMRAi 23 hours ago
- Fast-Paced Technologies Passing by Military’s Acquisition Culture dodbuzz.com/2015/03/27/fas… @MichaelHoffman 4 days ago
acquisition Air Force Andrew McAfee anthony williams Army AT&L budget bureaucracy business clinic collaboration collective intelligence conference cost estimating culture cyberspace Dan Pink DARPA defense budget Defense Business Board defense strategies digital digital business digital platform digital revolution Dilbert DNI DoD don tapscott E20 efficiency enterprise 2.0 Frank Kendall future General Cartwright Google government healthcare Heath Brothers IBM IC innovation integration IT jack welch Jeffrey Zients Kindle knowledge management leadership macrowikinomics management Mass Collaboration medical Motivation nilofer merchant OMB open model OSD policy portfolio management program management race against the machine Rosabeth Moss Kanter Seth Godin social business steve denning strategic planning strategy technology TED THINK UAV Vijay Govindarajan Vivek Kundra white house