Frank Kendall, DoD Acquisition @ CSIS
Frank Kendall, Acting Under Secretary of Defense, AT&L spoke at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) on The Acquisition Implications of the DoD Strategic Guidance and the FY2013 Budget.
See the full transcript here.
- Minimize complexity. The simpler the product, the more likely you are to actually ship it and fix problems quickly @spakhm 14 hours ago
- RT @BradThor: Three greatest keys to success: 1) Finish school 2) Get (and stay) married 3) Don't have children until you have completed st… 14 hours ago
- How do Deputy CIA Director, Deputy WH NSA not require Senate confirmation yet ~50 DoD posts do including Asst Sect of USAF for Logistics? 2 days ago
- RT @thedanward: "If you don' learn from failure in small, manageable chunks, you'll learn all at once with interest..." - @DaveBlair130 2 days ago
- 7 Ideas for the US Digital Service by @govloop to have greater impact linkedin.com/pulse/20140826… 2 days ago
- @TomCoburn Thank you for your tireless service to this nation. You personified what a statesman should be, offering common sense solutions 3 days ago
acquisition Air Force Andrew McAfee anthony williams Army AT&L budget bureaucracy business clinic collaboration collective intelligence conference cost estimating culture cyberspace Dan Pink DARPA defense budget Defense Business Board defense strategies digital digital business digital platform digital revolution Dilbert DNI DoD don tapscott E20 efficiency enterprise 2.0 Frank Kendall future General Cartwright Google government healthcare Heath Brothers IBM IC innovation integration IT jack welch Jeffrey Zients Kindle knowledge management leadership macrowikinomics management Mass Collaboration medical Motivation nilofer merchant OMB open model OSD policy portfolio management program management race against the machine Rosabeth Moss Kanter Seth Godin social business steve denning strategic planning strategy technology TED THINK UAV Vijay Govindarajan Vivek Kundra white house