Frank Kendall, DoD Acquisition @ CSIS
Frank Kendall, Acting Under Secretary of Defense, AT&L spoke at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) on The Acquisition Implications of the DoD Strategic Guidance and the FY2013 Budget.
See the full transcript here.
- @MFordFuture Rise of the Robots was like A Beautiful Mind, brilliant, optimistic 1st half, disappointing 2nd half connecting the dots 1 day ago
- Great to see they finally divert some $ from share buybacks to R&D. Need to make R&D tax credit permanent. twitter.com/amcafee/status… 1 day ago
- Dear Mr. President - @dtapscott Letter to Bill Clinton in 2000 on #gov20 ow.ly/3ytOZZ 4 days ago
- Must see @cspan - @thedanward @benatworkdc testifying at @SASCMajority next week on DOD Acquisition reform ow.ly/V3Z2t 4 days ago
- RT @JeffBezos: The rarest of beasts - a used rocket. Controlled landing not easy, but done right, can look easy. Check out video: https://t… 5 days ago
- RT @WarOnTheRocks: Introducing Agenda SecDef ow.ly/3ytICA A new WOTR column 5 days ago
acquisition Air Force Andrew McAfee anthony williams Army AT&L budget bureaucracy business clinic collaboration collective intelligence conference cost estimating culture cyberspace Dan Pink DARPA defense budget Defense Business Board defense strategies digital digital business digital platform digital revolution Dilbert DNI DoD don tapscott E20 efficiency enterprise 2.0 Frank Kendall future General Cartwright Google government healthcare Heath Brothers IBM IC innovation integration IT jack welch Jeffrey Zients Kindle knowledge management leadership macrowikinomics management Mass Collaboration medical Motivation nilofer merchant OMB open model OSD policy portfolio management program management race against the machine Rosabeth Moss Kanter Seth Godin social business steve denning strategic planning strategy technology TED THINK UAV Vijay Govindarajan Vivek Kundra white house