Frank Kendall, DoD Acquisition @ CSIS
Frank Kendall, Acting Under Secretary of Defense, AT&L spoke at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) on The Acquisition Implications of the DoD Strategic Guidance and the FY2013 Budget.
See the full transcript here.
- McCain Launches Goldwater-Nichols Review; How Far Will He Go? breakingdefense.com/2015/03/mccain… @BreakingDefense #DoD 2 days ago
- DoD Acq Exec Frank Kendall gives insightful speech from a business perspective at @CreditSuisse McAleese conference youtu.be/DKMMZzC4a5s 5 days ago
- For America’s F-35 Stealth Fighter, the Best Case Is Still … Bad @thedanward ow.ly/3xxOzo 6 days ago
- .@MacTXPress @RepAdamSmith release the Agile Acquisition Act as 1st step to reform DoD Acquisition armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/defe… 6 days ago
- SPECIMEN Supporting the fight for more effectiveness in DoD acquisitions thehill.com/blogs/congress… 1 week ago
- Mission for New Bomber: Avert Procurement Death Spiral - Blog ow.ly/3xxnhc DoD Acquisition 1 week ago
acquisition Air Force Andrew McAfee anthony williams Army AT&L budget bureaucracy business clinic collaboration collective intelligence conference cost estimating culture cyberspace Dan Pink DARPA defense budget Defense Business Board defense strategies digital digital business digital platform digital revolution Dilbert DNI DoD don tapscott E20 efficiency enterprise 2.0 Frank Kendall future General Cartwright Google government healthcare Heath Brothers IBM IC innovation integration IT jack welch Jeffrey Zients Kindle knowledge management leadership macrowikinomics management Mass Collaboration medical Motivation nilofer merchant OMB open model OSD policy portfolio management program management race against the machine Rosabeth Moss Kanter Seth Godin social business steve denning strategic planning strategy technology TED THINK UAV Vijay Govindarajan Vivek Kundra white house