Frank Kendall, DoD Acquisition @ CSIS
Frank Kendall, Acting Under Secretary of Defense, AT&L spoke at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) on The Acquisition Implications of the DoD Strategic Guidance and the FY2013 Budget.
See the full transcript here.
- RT @jorgebarba: How people came to believe the myth that nutritional supplements could make them healthier versions of themselves http://t.… 3 hours ago
- 84 national security leaders urge Congress to increase defense spending shar.es/1WwyAx #DoD #BCA 3 days ago
- Acquisition Reform: Remodeling DoD’s Winchester Mystery House linkedin.com/pulse/acquisit… - An amusing analogy for acq reform 4 days ago
- RT @USGAO: Acquisition Reform: DOD Should Streamline Its Decision-Making Process for Weapon Systems to Reduce Inefficiencies http://t.co/Ue… 4 days ago
- I love this! How @Google and @Coursera may upend the traditional college degree ow.ly/3xeYlb #MOOC are the future of #ed 4 days ago
- The Changing Nature of Middle-Class Jobs ow.ly/JC7tl 4 days ago
acquisition Air Force Andrew McAfee anthony williams Army AT&L budget bureaucracy business clinic collaboration collective intelligence conference cost estimating culture cyberspace Dan Pink DARPA defense budget Defense Business Board defense strategies digital digital business digital platform digital revolution Dilbert DNI DoD don tapscott E20 efficiency enterprise 2.0 Frank Kendall future General Cartwright Google government healthcare Heath Brothers IBM IC innovation integration IT jack welch Jeffrey Zients Kindle knowledge management leadership macrowikinomics management Mass Collaboration medical Motivation nilofer merchant OMB open model OSD policy portfolio management program management race against the machine Rosabeth Moss Kanter Seth Godin social business steve denning strategic planning strategy technology TED THINK UAV Vijay Govindarajan Vivek Kundra white house