Frank Kendall, DoD Acquisition @ CSIS
Frank Kendall, Acting Under Secretary of Defense, AT&L spoke at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) on The Acquisition Implications of the DoD Strategic Guidance and the FY2013 Budget.
See the full transcript here.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect. @Jack 2 days ago
- RT @businessinsider: This map shows the US really has 11 separate 'nations' with entirely different cultures buff.ly/1GY8hX3 http://… 3 days ago
- RT @cdixon: Amazon proposes drones-only airspace to facilitate high-speed delivery theguardian.com/technology/201… http://t.co/HkEFw6Bu5b 3 days ago
- Loren from @LexNextDC outlines 10 areas where @SASCMajority @HASCRepublicans are headed for DoD acquisition reform forbes.com/sites/lorentho… 3 days ago
- What digital biz book would you add to this list: Leading Digital, Exponential Orgs, 2nd Machine Age? #ExO #socbiz ow.ly/i/c1kFA 3 days ago
- In The War of 2050, The Robots Call The Shots @ArmyResearchLab ow.ly/Q6qN2 ow.ly/i/c1vPP 3 days ago
acquisition Air Force Andrew McAfee anthony williams Army AT&L budget bureaucracy business clinic collaboration collective intelligence conference cost estimating culture cyberspace Dan Pink DARPA defense budget Defense Business Board defense strategies digital digital business digital platform digital revolution Dilbert DNI DoD don tapscott E20 efficiency enterprise 2.0 Frank Kendall future General Cartwright Google government healthcare Heath Brothers IBM IC innovation integration IT jack welch Jeffrey Zients Kindle knowledge management leadership macrowikinomics management Mass Collaboration medical Motivation nilofer merchant OMB open model OSD policy portfolio management program management race against the machine Rosabeth Moss Kanter Seth Godin social business steve denning strategic planning strategy technology TED THINK UAV Vijay Govindarajan Vivek Kundra white house