Frank Kendall, DoD Acquisition @ CSIS
Frank Kendall, Acting Under Secretary of Defense, AT&L spoke at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) on The Acquisition Implications of the DoD Strategic Guidance and the FY2013 Budget.
See the full transcript here.
- RT @stevedenning: RT @startuponbudget: Surprising Truth About Where New Jobs Come From onforb.es/1rSG6m6 twibble.io http:… 1 day ago
- RT @DAUNow: USecDef Kendall to the Defense Acquisition workforce on the importance of tech superiority go.usa.gov/GQsW http://t.co/s… 1 day ago
- Three Charts That Explain Feds' Low Morale in 2014 govexec.com/pay-benefits/2… via @govexec 1 day ago
- RT @pzfreo: @timoreilly list of work that needs doing. #WSO2ConUSA http://t.co/8mAEP3FsDd 1 day ago
- How DoD Is Trying To Save Innovation breakingdefense.com/2014/10/how-do… R&D, requirements, and IT policies 1 day ago
- Did @Pontifex announce support for the @BigBang_CBS after visiting with @TheRealSheldonC ? 1 day ago
acquisition Air Force Andrew McAfee anthony williams Army AT&L budget bureaucracy business clinic collaboration collective intelligence conference cost estimating culture cyberspace Dan Pink DARPA defense budget Defense Business Board defense strategies digital digital business digital platform digital revolution Dilbert DNI DoD don tapscott E20 efficiency enterprise 2.0 Frank Kendall future General Cartwright Google government HBR healthcare Heath Brothers IBM IC innovation integration IT jack welch Jeffrey Zients Kindle knowledge management leadership macrowikinomics management Mass Collaboration medical Motivation nilofer merchant OMB open model OSD policy program management race against the machine Rosabeth Moss Kanter Seth Godin social business steve denning strategic planning strategy technology TED THINK UAV Vijay Govindarajan Vivek Kundra white house