Frank Kendall, DoD Acquisition @ CSIS
Frank Kendall, Acting Under Secretary of Defense, AT&L spoke at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) on The Acquisition Implications of the DoD Strategic Guidance and the FY2013 Budget.
See the full transcript here.
- RT @SNFonNBC: Catch of the year anyone? #SNF #DALvsNYG @Giants http://t.co/v2je8XvOGM 13 hours ago
- 10 jobs robots already do better than you marketwatch.com/story/9-jobs-r… 1 day ago
- @erikbryn As a digital economy expert, what's your assessment of the impact of low-skilled illegal immigration on US economy? 1 day ago
- RT @philmckinney: Did you realize that the decline in labor market fluidity is an indication of a decline in innovation? http://t.co/8QtkpT… 1 day ago
- Passenger pods for aircraft cabins traveller.com.au/passenger-pods… 1 day ago
- Political Dysfunction Is a Worse Threat Than Putin, Say National Security Workers defenseone.com/ideas/2014/11/… 4 days ago
acquisition Air Force Andrew McAfee anthony williams Army AT&L budget bureaucracy business clinic collaboration collective intelligence conference cost estimating culture cyberspace Dan Pink DARPA defense budget Defense Business Board defense strategies digital digital business digital platform digital revolution Dilbert DNI DoD don tapscott E20 efficiency enterprise 2.0 Frank Kendall future General Cartwright Google government healthcare Heath Brothers IBM IC innovation integration IT jack welch Jeffrey Zients Kindle knowledge management leadership macrowikinomics management Mass Collaboration medical Motivation nilofer merchant OMB open model OSD policy portfolio management program management race against the machine Rosabeth Moss Kanter Seth Godin social business steve denning strategic planning strategy technology TED THINK UAV Vijay Govindarajan Vivek Kundra white house