Frank Kendall, DoD Acquisition @ CSIS
Frank Kendall, Acting Under Secretary of Defense, AT&L spoke at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) on The Acquisition Implications of the DoD Strategic Guidance and the FY2013 Budget.
See the full transcript here.
- RT @wdeggers: 21 technologies that are decentralizing the economy waldenlabs.com/21-technologie… 15 hours ago
- @juliemason As the political environment is RIPE for a competitive third party, what will it take for one to emerge? thehill.com/blogs/congress… 1 day ago
- Top 10 Disruptive Technologies for a New Era of Global Instability nationaldefensemagazine.org/archive/2014/N… @nationaldefense 1 day ago
- How a small Canadian city is proving to be a model for 21st Century government thestar.com/news/city_hall… @dtapscott 2 days ago
- While I couldn't make #agileDCSummit I look forward to collaborating online on Agile Acquisition in DoD, Gov't mitre.org/publications/t… 2 days ago
- As Defense, Intelligence Agencies Drown in Data, Technology Comes to the Rescue nationaldefensemagazine.org/archive/2014/N… 2 days ago
acquisition Air Force Andrew McAfee anthony williams Army AT&L budget bureaucracy business clinic collaboration collective intelligence conference cost estimating culture cyberspace Dan Pink DARPA defense budget Defense Business Board defense strategies digital digital business digital platform digital revolution Dilbert DNI DoD don tapscott E20 efficiency enterprise 2.0 Frank Kendall future General Cartwright Google government HBR healthcare Heath Brothers IBM IC innovation integration IT jack welch Jeffrey Zients Kindle knowledge management leadership macrowikinomics management Mass Collaboration medical Motivation nilofer merchant OMB open model OSD policy program management race against the machine Rosabeth Moss Kanter Seth Godin social business steve denning strategic planning strategy technology TED THINK UAV Vijay Govindarajan Vivek Kundra white house