Frank Kendall, DoD Acquisition @ CSIS
Frank Kendall, Acting Under Secretary of Defense, AT&L spoke at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) on The Acquisition Implications of the DoD Strategic Guidance and the FY2013 Budget.
See the full transcript here.
- RT @HarvardBiz: The Decline of the Rural American Hospital and How to Reverse It s.hbr.org/1wFeRN2 1 day ago
- RT @MacTXPress: Acquisition reform used to be just about saving money. Now it’s also about national security. wapo.st/1trZUTv via @w… 2 days ago
- Why we should believe the dreamers — and not the experts washingtonpost.com/blogs/innovati… @wadhwa #innovation 2 days ago
- .@SenJohnMcCain pushes greater role for military service chiefs to fix #DoD acquisition federalnewsradio.com/394/3790065/Mc… 2 days ago
- RT @LexNextDC: The One Task Ashton Carter Can Accomplish As Secretary Of Defense - See more at: lexingtoninstitute.org/the-one-task-a… 2 days ago
- RT @FastCoExist: This doctor in a box is a house call for the modern age f-st.co/6YuRCpl http://t.co/mnPETP0jhe 2 days ago
acquisition Air Force Andrew McAfee anthony williams Army AT&L budget bureaucracy business clinic collaboration collective intelligence conference cost estimating culture cyberspace Dan Pink DARPA defense budget Defense Business Board defense strategies digital digital business digital platform digital revolution Dilbert DNI DoD don tapscott E20 efficiency enterprise 2.0 Frank Kendall future General Cartwright Google government healthcare Heath Brothers IBM IC innovation integration IT jack welch Jeffrey Zients Kindle knowledge management leadership macrowikinomics management Mass Collaboration medical Motivation nilofer merchant OMB open model OSD policy portfolio management program management race against the machine Rosabeth Moss Kanter Seth Godin social business steve denning strategic planning strategy technology TED THINK UAV Vijay Govindarajan Vivek Kundra white house