Frank Kendall, DoD Acquisition @ CSIS
Frank Kendall, Acting Under Secretary of Defense, AT&L spoke at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) on The Acquisition Implications of the DoD Strategic Guidance and the FY2013 Budget.
See the full transcript here.
- RT @TomCoburn: @PeteModi Great question Pete. I asked this at the end of the hearing, watch it here: bit.ly/1ruQcfv 14 hours ago
- @TomCoburn As the federal gov't penalizes contractors when audits show unfair pricing, why shouldn't the NTIS be held to the same standard? 22 hours ago
- @TomCoburn If we cancelled NTIS tomorrow and appropriated its inter-agency customers $10M of the $50M savings, wouldn't they be better off? 22 hours ago
- Gates: Streamline acquisition process to adopt new IT instead of slowing down agency efforts to modernize federaltimes.com/article/201407… 23 hours ago
- Former DEPSECDEF Bill Lynn: US military superiority requires broader supply base, real acquisition reform breakingdefense.com/2014/07/u-s-mi… 1 day ago
- Reading tweets on Robert Gates remarks at #fedinnovationsummit reinforce he was the best SECDEF in a long time 1 day ago
acquisition Air Force anthony williams Army AT&L budget bureaucracy business change management articles clinic collaboration collective intelligence conference cost estimating culture cyberspace Dan Pink DARPA defense budget Defense Business Board defense strategies digital digital business digital platform digital revolution Dilbert DNI DoD don tapscott E20 efficiency enterprise 2.0 Frank Kendall future General Cartwright Google government HBR healthcare Heath Brothers IBM IC innovation integration IT jack welch Jeffrey Zients Kindle knowledge management leadership macrowikinomics management Mass Collaboration medical Motivation nilofer merchant OMB open model OSD policy program management race against the machine Rosabeth Moss Kanter Seth Godin social business steve denning strategic planning strategy technology TED THINK UAV Vijay Govindarajan Vivek Kundra white house