Frank Kendall, DoD Acquisition @ CSIS
Frank Kendall, Acting Under Secretary of Defense, AT&L spoke at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) on The Acquisition Implications of the DoD Strategic Guidance and the FY2013 Budget.
See the full transcript here.
- Another data point why the higher education model is ripe for disruption priceonomics.com/which-major-ha… #ed 1 hour ago
- @StrausReform @USGAO DoD could streamline HQ operations by effectively leveraging IT/Digital strategies and technologies saving billions 4 hours ago
- Buddy, the open source personal assistance robot with modular attachments has HUGE potential indiegogo.com/projects/buddy… @BlueFrogRobotic 23 hours ago
- RT @SS_MIL_NEWS: 'Force of the Future': career flexibility, fewer moves full art. @ ift.tt/1Q1BQhc #USCG #usarmy #usairforce #usna… 1 day ago
- According to @Davos the US workforce participation rate for 25-54 year olds ranks 78th in the world reports.weforum.org/human-capital-… 1 day ago
- .@18F announces Agile BPA awards and discusses their process to disrupt the IT acquisition 18f.gsa.gov/2015/08/28/ann… 1 day ago
acquisition Air Force Andrew McAfee anthony williams Army AT&L budget bureaucracy business clinic collaboration collective intelligence conference cost estimating culture cyberspace Dan Pink DARPA defense budget Defense Business Board defense strategies digital digital business digital platform digital revolution Dilbert DNI DoD don tapscott E20 efficiency enterprise 2.0 Frank Kendall future General Cartwright Google government healthcare Heath Brothers IBM IC innovation integration IT jack welch Jeffrey Zients Kindle knowledge management leadership macrowikinomics management Mass Collaboration medical Motivation nilofer merchant OMB open model OSD policy portfolio management program management race against the machine Rosabeth Moss Kanter Seth Godin social business steve denning strategic planning strategy technology TED THINK UAV Vijay Govindarajan Vivek Kundra white house