Frank Kendall, DoD Acquisition @ CSIS
Frank Kendall, Acting Under Secretary of Defense, AT&L spoke at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) on The Acquisition Implications of the DoD Strategic Guidance and the FY2013 Budget.
See the full transcript here.
- RT @lNVENTlONS: This Unreal MIT Invention Allows You To Reach Through The Screen And Touch Things http://t.co/MR9b8tZ0aF 37 minutes ago
- Defense Industry CEOs Question DoD's New IRAD rule breakingdefense.com/2015/06/ceos-q… 2 hours ago
- RT @ForbesTech: 3D printing is already disrupting global manufacturing: onforb.es/1C2WJX0 http://t.co/fB5jFFtvsv 9 hours ago
- Awesome idea. Roosevelt island was my living room view growing up. Would have been great to see the new buildings. twitter.com/FastCoExist/st… 20 hours ago
- Interesting quote from meeting: University paradigm transitioning from "Publish or Perish" to "Partner and Prosper" 1 day ago
- Loren from @LexNextDC compares DoD modernization spending to sales of beer, cigs, drugs, Apple products, 787s ow.ly/OVHjt 1 day ago
acquisition Air Force Andrew McAfee anthony williams Army AT&L budget bureaucracy business clinic collaboration collective intelligence conference cost estimating culture cyberspace Dan Pink DARPA defense budget Defense Business Board defense strategies digital digital business digital platform digital revolution Dilbert DNI DoD don tapscott E20 efficiency enterprise 2.0 Frank Kendall future General Cartwright Google government healthcare Heath Brothers IBM IC innovation integration IT jack welch Jeffrey Zients Kindle knowledge management leadership macrowikinomics management Mass Collaboration medical Motivation nilofer merchant OMB open model OSD policy portfolio management program management race against the machine Rosabeth Moss Kanter Seth Godin social business steve denning strategic planning strategy technology TED THINK UAV Vijay Govindarajan Vivek Kundra white house