Frank Kendall, DoD Acquisition @ CSIS
Frank Kendall, Acting Under Secretary of Defense, AT&L spoke at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) on The Acquisition Implications of the DoD Strategic Guidance and the FY2013 Budget.
See the full transcript here.
- RT @_robin_sharma: Fastest was to grow your company is to grow your people. #LeadWithoutaTitle 23 hours ago
- RT @Forbes: Google balloons have taken flight to bring the Internet to underserved areas: onforb.es/1uuupYq http://t.co/It4w6tpOwL 3 days ago
- RT @LIBPrincipal: What is 21st century education? youtu.be/Ax5cNlutAys 3 days ago
- ISIL is the symptom, the real problem is radical, abusive, unaccountable, or weak governments warontherocks.com/2014/09/the-an… 5 days ago
- RT @dtapscott: RT @ValaAfshar: U.S. GDP - 50% from blue, 50% from orange http://t.co/YwPULvcJAo 5 days ago
- Hagel’s Right-Hand Man on Acquisition Reform defenseone.com/management/201… 5 days ago
acquisition Air Force anthony williams Army AT&L budget bureaucracy business change management articles clinic collaboration collective intelligence conference cost estimating culture cyberspace Dan Pink DARPA defense budget Defense Business Board defense strategies digital digital business digital platform digital revolution Dilbert DNI DoD don tapscott E20 efficiency enterprise 2.0 Frank Kendall future General Cartwright Google government HBR healthcare Heath Brothers IBM IC innovation integration IT jack welch Jeffrey Zients Kindle knowledge management leadership macrowikinomics management Mass Collaboration medical Motivation nilofer merchant OMB open model OSD policy program management race against the machine Rosabeth Moss Kanter Seth Godin social business steve denning strategic planning strategy technology TED THINK UAV Vijay Govindarajan Vivek Kundra white house